The work of RELUFA is guided by three core values: integrity, dedication, and creativity.
In addition, RELUFA favors:
• Collaboration and clarity in addressing the issues behind the identified problems,
• Creativity in seeking strategic solutions for marginalized populations,
• Inclusion and mobilization of stakeholders for necessary structural changes.
Our actions in our programs can be summarized as follows:
• Strengthening the capacities of various stakeholders (concerned communities, local CSOs, parliamentarians, journalists, students);
• Conducting studies and providing recommendations to stakeholders;
• Mobilization actions of concerned communities and local CSOs;
• Participation in national and international strategies, campaigns and movements for social justice, transparency and good governance, and the fight against poverty.